A durable cost-effective, high gloss board product suitable for commercial and residential design projects.
|Material:||High Gloss Finish on E0 MR MDF|
|Sizes:||2400 x 1200mm (Nominal)|
Features and Benefits
- Available in black and white
- For use in both residential and commercial applications
- Stock standard offer – E0 MR MDF
- Easy to clean
- Double sided high gloss finish
- Matching 1mm ABS edging
- 10 year warranty
- Office partitioning and furniture
- Bar and restaurant panelling and joinery
- Reception areas
- Shop displays and fittings
- Interior signage
- Exhibition stands and displays
- Kitchen cabinetry
- Bathroom and laundry cabinetry
- 2400 x 1200 (Nominal)
- Other thicknesses are available on request in 50 sheet minimum order quantities
Care and Maintenance
A soft damp cotton cloth will remove most marks or spills. For more stubborn marks or spills use warm water and a mild soap or good quality detergent mixed with warm water.
Should streaks occur, wipe with a damp cloth then simply rub dry gently with a clean, dry cloth. (Refer to the brochure for further information)
AVOID using abrasive cleansers, citrus-based products, ammonia-based cleaners, soaps containing dye, scouring pads or scrubbing brushes, as they will damage the finish of your panels.
Designergloss is manufactured to ISO 9001 quality management systems and ISO 14001 Environment Management Systems certified facility.
Designergloss uses an E0 MR MDF substrate. E0 is a low formaldehyde emitting product that has a formaldehyde emission of less than 0.5mg/L, which is lower than the current Australian standard.
Designergloss is manufactured in a ISO 14001 Environment Management Systems certified facility.
|Sheet Size:||2400 x 1200mm (Nominal)|
|Substrate:||E0 MR MDF|
|Edging:||22 x 1mm (Matching ABS)|
10 Year Limited Warranty
Designergloss is backed by a 10 year limited warranty on product. For full warranty details please go to www.designergloss.com.au